Senior HR Manager APAC (Open to Expat)
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 05 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior HR Manager APAC job has just become available at one of the global players within the mining industry based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Global HR Director, this is a role for an experienced regional HR professional who is ready to take up new challenges in different industry.
About the Senior HR Manager APAC (Open to Expat) Role:
Due to the expansion plan in Asia, you will be responsible for defining HR strategies to meet with business situation, employee group and market competitiveness. You will manage the commercial and plants in many countries throughout Asia including Thailand, India, New Zealand, Indonesia, China and Japan. This is a great opportunity for you to work with people in multicultural environment in order to recommend HR solutions and lead local HR towards corporate goal.
- Work closely with top management to understand business movement and direction
- Define and deploy HR group and division strategy, objectives and processes of all locations to enhance all aspects of HR to meet business direction
- Manage the region with a strong culture of excellence in execution enhancing leadership and employee performance to attract until retain talents by using talent attraction, career development, leadership development, compensation & benefits and etc.
- Implement HR roadmap to meet with business long term plan and lead local HR teams and cascade HR strategy to successful implementation
- Execute action related to HR such as senior management recruitment, coaching, providing HR recommendation, labor law, termination and manage stakeholders
- Supervise, coach and develop local HR in Thailand and some distant countries
- Visit manufacturing, R&D, sites in each location
- Ensure that each site comply local labour law, safety practices, regulations, company's code of conduct and etc.
To succeed in Senior HR Manager APAC (Open to Expat) role, you will need to be able to manage people in multicultural environment. You must have strong understanding about manufacturing with business acumen and have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum fifteen to twenty years’ direct experience as Plant HR in manufacturing industries with at least ten years of experience in managerial level with people management skills
- Regional role experience or international exposure is preferred
- Experienced working in diverse culture is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel domestically and international around 80% of the time
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; collaborative and market well-rounded
- Background of supporting in terms of HR acquisitions, engineering development projects, or restructuring is a plus
- Expats are welcome to apply (company is offering local package and work permit)
With over a 100 years history and manufacturing sites in more than 50 countries around the world, this global mining company is recognised as one of the world's leading supplier of ceramics products. Their revenue is over 3,000 million Euro with constant growth.
If you are ready to take the challenge, this is Senior HR Manager APAC (Open to Expat) role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.