Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding retail is looking for a talented HR Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all HR functions.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Work closely with the Regional HR to develop HR strategy to support a rapid local business expansion
- Strong focus on building and strengthen a foundation of a local HR structure
- Collaborative with all management levels regionally and locally to determine appropriates tools and intervention to drive new talents, employees learning & development programs, performance management, rewards & retention and engagement
- Provide guidance, service and solutions of all HR metrics and support necessary operations to ensure are in place to avoid risk and continuously improvement
- Ensure compliance with company HR policies, rules & regulations and procedures for all employees
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of learning & development, strategically and operationally.
- Minimum five years experience in HR generalist in retail, FMCG industry or dynamic environment
- Independent, self starter and initiative
- Able to lead and influence people and have a good collaborative skills with people all levels
- Can work in fast pace environment and under pressure
- Strong in English communication skills; both spoken and written
This leading retail industry has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to create and to initiate in terms of HR with an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.