HR Business Partner (Manufacture)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the automotive world is recruiting a HR Business Partner (Manufacture) to join their international division based in plant.
About the HR Business Partner (Manufacture) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Business Partner will play a key role in the HR teams continued development and success in its plant.
- Partner with local HR team for a strong focus on employees development and engagement strategy where relates to productivity improvement and a global business direction
- Collaborate with plant director locally and globally to align a global policy and lead local analysis and implementation
- Design and utilise a wide range of mechanisms, tools to support a local in terms of best practice, processes & procedures, project assignment and communicated program
- Diagnose problems, execute solutions and continuous improvement in all HR elements but not limit to talents, C&B policies & plan, people development, performance management and labour/employee relations
- Drive effective change management practices through the talents or change agents
- Ensure a local HR rules & regulations are aligned with a global and complied by law and as always up-to-date as well as conveying necessary information to all employees in order to minimise risk and exposure the organisation
To succeed in the HR Business Partner (Manufacture) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience as HR Generalist, HRBP and/or HROD and regional preferred
- Can work under pressure and with complex topics
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- High work ethic and capable to handle confidential information
- Can be independent, self-starter as well as demonstrated a sense of urgency
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; high interpersonal skills
- Thai nationality
This automotive company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many global awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner (Manufacture) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.