HR Business Partner
Salary Negotiable Package
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 31 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG manufacturer is looking for a talented HR Business Partner in Bangkok to take on this newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all human resource-related functions.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Business Partner will create, implement and review local policies and procedures in line with corporate engagement.
- Manage the development and implementation of a local mill HR strategy which supports and aligns with local business objectives and corporate/regional strategies
- Analyse and provide recommendations to HR and line management to provide competitive advantage and alignment with recruitment strategy, training and development strategy and contract labour strategy
- Manage and/or lead organisational development, change management and HR/business projects activities
- Manage the negotiation process of collective bargaining agreement based on an external understanding of work policies and practices in comparative organisation
- Lead in C&B projects and act as an initial point of contact for managers/employees who wish to discuss an work place or personal issue
- Manage the annual training and development organisational/department/employee needs analysis, evaluation and budget process
- Act as a company representative with external agencies on employment related activities
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR Business Partner and manufacturing environment.
- Degree in a Human Resources or related field
- At least ten to fifteen years exposure to corporate business, including seven to ten years employment within the HR function and two years in a senior human resources management position
- Knowledge in business management
- Strengths in leadership, interpersonal and functional skills and if possible exposure to manufacturing operation
- Experienced in FMCG is preferable
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With their history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive HR with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.