Salary Excellent Incentive
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A HR Executive role has just opened in one of the international pipe engineering companies. Reporting to the HR Manager in Indonesia and the GM (Expat), this is a role for a professional HR who would like to work in a diverse environment.
About the HR Executive Role:
In this business critical role you will be the sole HR who is responsible for working independently between Bangkok, Songkla and Vietnam sites and act as the key contact person to engage with local staff and align HR guidelines from regional to local.
- Work with regional and abroad shared service team to align global HR guideline, process and HR operations such as payroll, learning & development, compensation & benefit, performance evaluation and etc.
- Work with management team and engage with staff at all level in order to evaluate employee engagement and find out root cause in order to design HR solutions
- Act as business partner to provide consulting in terms of labour law or best practice to management team or line managers and act as representative to both employer and employee
- Be the key person to communicate and promote global core values, vision and mission to build company's culture to Thai office
- Build connection and gain market data within the industry in order to propose solutions or actions to attract and retain talents within the organisation
To succeed in the HR Executive role, you will need to act as a business partner who can understand organisational gap, propose solution and implement to employees. You will also need to have excellent English communication skills.
- Minimum five to eight years of experience in human resource in international company
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deal with people from different background
- Able to travel independently
- Strong HR professional skill sets
- Firm, mature and able to multi-tasks
- Thai nationality
This global pipe manufacturing company for oil & gas has been rapidly growing since it was founded 10 years ago. They have entered the Thai market and growing their team to 20 people in Songkla, 3 in Vietnam and 5 people in Bangkok. Since the company gives value to its employees they are looking for a professional HR to not only run HR operations but understand local culture, communicate to local staff and build engagement.
If you like to work in an international environment and take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great reward await the right person in this HR Executive role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.