HR Department Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 15 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Department Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected trading companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM of HR this is a role for an expert HR Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Department Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will have to analyse, debunk and continuously improve by implementing an effective business partnering, central of expertise and strategic organisational development model, in all business units within the organisation. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Identify organisational challenges; and provide consultancy for all business units, as well as design and manage the people strategy and organisation development
- Maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, practices and covering the following
- Performance management
- Learning and development
- Career development
- Leadership and talent
- Attrition analysis and retention programs
- HR analytics and management reporting
- Strategic workforce planning
To succeed in the HR Department Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, proactively and cooperatively with the General Manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Social Science, Business, Law, Human Resource Management or any related field
- At least ten years direct experience in human resources and five years at management level
- Excellent consulting skills with strong fact finding and decision making skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
This electric goods trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Department Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.