HR Business Partner
Salary Negotiable Package
Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 01 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the global chemical firms with manufacturing and production site based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all HR accountabilities and work closely with multicultural stakeholders. As the HR Business Partner, you will be in charge of working on the all HR agenda and be able to support HR activities in a strategic level.
- Ensure the implementation align with HR policies, processes, systems and programmes throughout business requirement in Thailand
- Build a strong talent pipeline and ensure identified talents are appropriately developed locally, regionally or internationally
- Manage key HR processes including performance calibration and budget reviews, working closely with the wider HR team
- Manage labour law/litigation in close collaboration with law and patents ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable laws and organisation rules
- Counsel and support business managers in the resolution of specific individual local HR issues
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding acting as a business partner.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Human Resource or related field
- Experience in MNC or production industries would be an advantage
- Strong HR Business Partner skills
- Able to travel sometimes
- Strong in labour law
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Logical thinking and able to think globally
- Experienced in work with global matrix organisation would be preferable
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.