Consultant Warabodee Plampliuw
Date posted 27 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent HR Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to support Thailand's business unit and collaborate with the regional team.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in collaboration with the regional team to manage all HR activities in its new Bangkok office.
- Act as a business partner and provide full range of HR services to the Thailand operation
- Formulate people growth strategies to support the business unit and broader group strategies
- Support and work closely with business team to provide consultative advises to drive organisational effectiveness
- Provide full spectrum of HR services to the operation which include talent acquisition and development, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee engagement
- Build efficient HR infrastructure which includes the HRIS, HR policies/procedures and ensure their compliance to relevant legal and group requirement
- Plan and drive employee training and development activities to build up strong talent pool
- Handle any ad hoc tasks as per assigned by immediate superior
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with regional teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Management or other related field
- At least five to ten years as HR Generalist, human resource management in FMCG is preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong in labour law
- Active, dynamics, leadership and high interpersonal skills
- Has proven track record in making a difference in an organisation in terms of culture/talent/capabilities besides being an execution agent
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its brand new office.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this challenging opportunity.