Senior HR Business Partner (Commercial)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 22 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner (Commercial) in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for a full spectrum HR activities related to commercial business unit.
About the Senior HR Business Partner (Commercial) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior HR Business Partner (Commercial) to redevelop group systems and processes.
- Work closely with Head of Commercial and HR Corporate to develop HR strategy for short/mid and long term goal
- Provide partnership and leadership management to employees; for example, in terms of HR disciplines, strategic and tactical HR knowledge, transformation change, engagement and retention
- Provide HR expertise in terms of analysing, identifying of all HR trends, current policy®ulation, frameworks and processes along to design, develop and communicate to support initiatives, conflict resolution and change management
- Understand the business nature of client and be able to link and develop the needs, support and drive the solutions such as manpower planning, organisation structure, compensation and benefits, people capability development, talent/succession, engagement, career development and etc.
To succeed in the Senior HR Business Partner (Commercial) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across functional, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum fifteen years’ of HR Generalist/HR Business Partner experience
- Can work in a dynamic environment, under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- High work ethic and able to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai with high interpersonal skills
- Thai nationality
This FMCG company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many global awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Business Partner (Commercial) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.