HR Business Partner
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 23 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding global FMCG company is looking for a HR Business Partner in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead all HR activities related to a key business function.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this global FMCG company, you will lead all spectrum of HR activities for a key business unit and report directly to the HR Director.
- Contribute to the strategic and operational strategy for a key business unit
- Assist HR Director & work across with head departments to build and maintain overall workforce demand & supply needs, planning to meet business life cycle
- Act as a focal point of contact to support and advise in relation to C&B, performance management, people development, employee relation and etc.
- Co-working with relevant head of department to ensure resource requirements are located in accordance with budgeting, HR policy, plan and compliance
- Provide support; adviser in terms of employment legislation and dispute resolution
- Contribute & lead implementation as appropriate transformation change project and liaise with central HR
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across functional, across borders and with internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years’ HR Business Partner and/or organisation development experience
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Can be independent, self-starter as well as demonstrated a sense of urgency
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Thai nationality
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.