Consultant Punyanuch Sirisawadwattana
Date posted 11 January 2017
An exciting HR Director job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer goods companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to lead the HR strategy and support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the company in the full span of HR. You will also take the lead for any change management activities with the employee in Thailand.
- Identify HR priorities and recommend solutions which support the business goals and provide expert professional advice and support to senior managers and top managements on all areas of people management
- Help develop, refine and promote the company’s corporate philosophy
- Plan, prepare and oversee the implementation of activities and events to promote the company’s corporate philosophy internally and externally
- Ensure that people with skills essential to the success of the business, are recruited, trained, retained and able to fulfil their potential
- Responsible for the implementation of the performance management process ensuring focus is maintained on the importance of company vision, core values, and behavioural competences.
To succeed in the HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Thai nationality
- Fifteen years' or more experience in HR professional and at least 5 years in management level
- Demonstrated ability to get deeply involved with a business unit, develop strong relationships with a broad array of senior executives and deliver impactful progress that drives behavioural and cultural change are critical
- Strong business acumen and a proven record of partnering with line managers and HR generalists to design and implement efficient and effective talent management, succession planning and performance management and development programs
This leading global consumer goods firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 50+ year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.