Salary THB50000 - THB70000 per annum + Health and Medical Insurance, Social Security, Annual Leave 15 days
Consultant Urasa Jarupravit
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 admin-and-secretarial Bangkok TH THB 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Office Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Asia’s leading Holistic Health Clinic based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Chief Operating Officer, this is a role for a professional administrator who would like to have career advancement and manage small office.
About Office Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for ensuring and supporting company for HR and administrative task. You will work closely with Chief Operating Officer and support coordination tasks with other branches both local and overseas.
The salary range for this role is THB 50k - 70k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance.
- Serve as point of person who is responsible for overall office management including supplies, equipment, mailing and maintenance
- Organise office operations and procedures including lease contract renewal, office maintenance, new medical drug registration, medical drug logistic management, etc.
- Responsible for HR & administrative tasks including HR activities, benefit administration for staff, sending data for payroll purpose, and providing HR consulting to management team and employees
- Coordinate with others branches both local and overseas about services related
- Maintain Happy Work Place and a safe and secure environment
- Provide general support to patients and visitors
- Plan and develop office activity to be align with the company plans
To succeed in the Office Manager role, you will need to have the ability to handle overall office management, good multi-tasking and proactive problem server.
- Minimum eight - 10 years experiences in office management and administrative tasks
- Experience in managing the office in the medical clinic would be an advantage
- Strong team player and goal-oriented person
- Good time management and ability to multi-tasking skill and prioritises the work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command in English
- Thai Nationality
This Holistic Health Clinic is growing rapidly and expanding to oversea branches. The company offers flexible hours of working and work 5 days a week. if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Office Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551