Head of HR & Office Management
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Provident Fund + Bonuses
Consultant Chawin Jiravijitkul
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HR (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at an international information technology company. Reporting directly to Deputy CEO, this is a role for a professional HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of HR and Office Management Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR-related activities, including talent acquisition, compensation & benefit , performance management, people development, talent & succession plan and engagement.
The salary range for this role is THB100-150k per month + Provident Fund + Bonuses.
- Responsible for all functions of HR management and general administration
- Lead HR and Administration function
- Establish HR Structure, manage HR Team
- Forecast, manage and control HR and Administrative budget
- Manage Quality Management System, Development Plan, Policy and review procedure for best practice and operating performance improvement
- Liaise with service provider to ensure Payroll is accurately and timely
- Ensuring legal compliance is met in all HR activities
- Arrange new employee on board orientation, exit interview and then provide feedback to management
- Updating and reviewing HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforcing organisation values
To succeed in this role, you must be responsible and trustworthy with confidential information.
- At least five years' experience in HR field and Good command in English
- Displays mature, professional and effective personnel communications skills
- HR Knowledge skill, Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organisation
This leading technology firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551