HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the VP - HR APAC based in SG, this is a role for an experienced sole HR professional who can work independently.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing HR strategy and delivering operational HR advice to line managers across the business. You will also provide full range of general human resources services and activities.
- Work closely with the VP - HR APAC to apply regional direction and policy to match with local business and labour law and run HR projects
- Being business partner or HR advisory to line managers and internal customers for their requirements, inquiry regarding to HR practice, labour law and policy
- Operate full loop of HR activities from hire to retire with effective process management
- Provide consulting and suggestion to executive level and regional team to understand more about local context, market, labour law and culture
- Handle and manage employee relations issues
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to be able to prioritise your work with logical thinking and delegation skills. As the only HR in the company, you will have to be strong in HRM in order to run the operation independently.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in a senior HR generalist role
- Sound knowledge of local country labour regulations
- Experience within a small-medium size multiple division corporate environment
- Good command of English
- Experienced from international company is a plus
- Thai nationality
This pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Because of their joint venture with global firm, they are now standardising HR systems and processes to align with the international standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.