HR Admin Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 09 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Admin Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected IT companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an expert HR Admin who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Admin Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HR administration, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the HR Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Responsible for human resource administration function in local business unit, between business units, regional, and global correspondence
- Responsible for administration related correspondence as well as internal/external audits including corporate compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Administration and General Affairs Role
- Monitor working environment to ensure employees are working under the best office condition
- Monitor and control budget and fixed asset
- Take initiative in creating company calendar and other company special activities
- Manage welfare and other benefits such as medical fees, employee insurance and other allowances
- Manage and monitor all general administration
- Manage all corporate planning related such as expatriates contract, VISA & work permit, office relocation, internal and external audit
Human Resources Management and Development Role
- Manage and monitor all human resource related function
- Coordinate with headquarter and regional Asia pacific team in managing human resource and administration focusing on recruiting and training & talent development
Managing and implementing ER, Communication and Employee Engagement solutions
- Introduction of employee data management, time attendance and payroll by internal system
- Monitor the coordination with regional office in updating employee data monthly
- Analyse and prepare all information related to organisational development intervention such as knowledge management, learning organisation, talent management, performance management system (KPI and competency), career development and planning, sustention plan and cultural communications
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To succeed in the HR Admin Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Head of HR and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experiences from multi-national system integration company or IT business is preferable
- Having excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, results-oriented, quick learner, proactive sales style, marketing analysis and self-driven individual
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
This IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Admin Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.