Payroll & C&B Specialist
Salary 5 WD, Health/Group insurance, Bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
Job Ref 1816990/001
Date posted 21 June 2022rayong-province human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 human-resources-and-personnel Rayong, Chonburi Rayong, Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Payroll & C&B Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading manufacturing group in Bangkok.
About the Payroll & C&B Specialist Role:
The is Payroll & C&B Specialist responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Their duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees. The salary range for this role is THB 65K to 85K per month + provident fund + fixed/variable bonus + 5 WD.
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Perform the payroll data (SAP)
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience as HR Generalist, HR & Admin at least five years
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Familiar with SAP and good in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving skill
- Result driven approach and dynamic
This company is much more than manufacturing and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of business and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551