HR & Admin Manager
Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Dental allowance, Creation Allowance, Variable Bonus
Location Pathum Thani ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1777550/001
Date posted 26 April 2022pathum-thani-province human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-05-13 2022-06-25 automotive Pathum Thani TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR & Admin Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of global leader in sustainable mobility and advanced solutions of automotive, is based in Thailand, the regional headquarters in Singapore. Reporting directly to General Manager. this is a role for HR professional business partnering and operational manager.
About HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to implement HR strategy, delivery with accuracy, consistency, timeliness, and high quality of delivery to support business to exceed the target. You will also take the lead providing direction to full cycle of HR and implement new structure for long term organisation; performance management, talent management & succession planning, learning & development ; engagement including lead all operation.
Salary field : THB 90K - 120K + group insurance+ provident fund + dental allowance, creation allowance
- Partners with the all divisions to understand and execute the organisations human resource, compensation and talent strategy
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Develop and drive engagement among employees and workplace
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Talent who has passion to grow career as HR & Admin Manager with speedy work place is welcome
- Experience of implement HR structure (HRM & HRD, OD) especially C&B
- Able to present and communicate in English
- Can-do attitude and multi-tasks is required
This regional office needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to be in a part of dynamic culture,also step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this HR Manager
Apply today or message me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Dental allowance, Creation Allowance, Variable BonusLocation: Pathum Thani ProvinceDate posted: 13 June 2022An exciting HR & Admin Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of global leader in sustainable mobility and advanced solutions of automotive, is based in Thailand, the regional headquarters in Singapore. Reporting directly to General Manager. this is a role for HR professional business partnering and operational manager.