Compensation & Benefits Manager
Salary THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Health insurance + Life insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chanisara Khantikajonsont
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 90000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Compensation & Benefits Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this Compensation & Benefits Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the Compensation & Benefits team in its next phase of growth.
About the Compensation & Benefits Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for Compensation & Benefits Manager to join the international organisation, you will play a key role in compensation& benefits team’s continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
The salary range for this role is THB 100K per month with an attractive insurance package.
- Perform full set of monthly payroll processing and ensure reporting accuracy of Compensation & Benefits Department
- Manage salary planning and budgeting process for the annual organisational budgeting
- Review compensation structures and develop competitive salary ranges to support the organisational business strategy
- Analyse compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan in order to drive high performance and achieve strategic pay
- Monitor HRIS system to ensure the accuracy of data
- Responsible for Employee Disciplinary Action
- Support and guidance to the HR team in terms of development to meet the objectives and standard.
The successful C&B Manager must possess 15 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field
- Strong experience in Payroll management and Compensation& Benefits area with at least 10 years of experience in managerial level
- Having a background in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry with a large size of company.
- Experience in HRIS system
- Strong interpersonal skill with ability to communicate with all level of employees.
- Good command of English both writing and speaking.
This Pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented candidate and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Compensation& Benefits Manager is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551