HRBP & Rewards Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Travelling Allowance and Bonus
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chawin Jiravijitkul
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 human-resources-and-personnel Bangplee TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner and Rewards Manager (x1 vacancy) role has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies based in Bangkok area. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this role is for a professional expert in compensation & benefits.
About the HRBP & Rewards Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for all HR activities in 6 different aspects, including reward management, HR services, HRIS development, strategic HR advisor, compliance, and people management and organisation development.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 150k per month + Travelling Allowance and Bonus.
- Reward Management
- Participate in reviewing, formulating, designing and implementing proposals for compensation & benefits policies
- Conduct analysis on internal and external salary statistics to prepare compensation proposal and budgets
- HR Services
- Manage an effective HR services, covering payroll, expat services, benefit administration, headcount & budgeting and other HR reporting
- HRIS Development
- Guide the design, selection and implementation and modification of HRIS to streamline HR data quality
- Lead the analysis of HR data, compilation of statistics, management summaries and organisation charts
- Strategic HR Advisor
- Act as a business partner to line management through the understanding of business in order to actively support management change initiatives
- Monitor and manage headcount budget, manpower and personal costs
- Ensure that the organisation complies with relevant regulations, laws and employment standards
- People Management and Organisation Development
- Guide, support, motivate and develop subordinated employees and carry out individual personal measurement
To succeed in the HRBP & Reward Manager job, you will need to have proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Human Resource, Business Management or related field
- A minimum 5 years of in-depth experience in compensation & benefits with a strong numerical background
- Team leadership
- Fluent in English
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP & Rewards Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551