HR Operation Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 human-resources-and-personnel Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a HR Operation Manager to join their team in Ayutthaya.
About the HR Operation Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will lead all C&B policies and strategy and manage teams. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR-related activities.
- Partner with HR Director and management team to design C&B strategy to support business goals and directions
- Analyse workforce needs to align with employees cost effectiveness and competitive C&B
- Conduct a competitive compensation and benefits benchmarking through a global tool and the similar industries data
- Develop advance reward strategy through internal and external best practices to build medium and long term employee engagement and business priorities
- Strategic C&B expertise in giving a guidance and recommend changes to all business heads, relevant stakeholders as appropriate
- Monitor, evaluate and develop a full cycle of C&B policy, procedures, processes of surveys, job evaluation, pay structure, compensation & benefits as well as welfare programs
- Align pay structure, merit increase, bonuses, incentives with performance evalution
With the ability to articulate strategy to operation teams you will take the lead in this field.
- At least ten years of experience in compensation & benefits and more than five years in strategic level
- Experience to work in manufacturing, MNC environment
- Strong in analytical and logical skills and drive initiatives
- Have a strong ethic and confidentiality
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Ability to influence people in all levels in organisation
- Fluent in English communication both verbal and written due to the nature of the business
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
This leading consumer manufacturing has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training, development and career progression. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting HR Operation Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551