Compensation & Benefits Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-21fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters
A rapidly expanding global company is looking for a strategic Compensation & Benefits Manager based in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Compensation & Benefits Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success.
- Partner HR leaders globally and regionally to set C&B strategy to meet business direction
- Analyse existing C&B compensations policies, procedures, market trends as well as recommendation, plan to meet with cost effectiveness and business objectives
- Develop and drive C&B strategy of global framework and appropriately localise to support local pay structure, job grading, programs, budgeting, etc.
- Provide strategic oversight of a full spectrum of C&B in relation to all metrics of businesses to all Business Heads
- Implement and enhance of all C&B modules in the HRIS
- Provide expert counselling and guidance to management and all employees of all related C&B programs
- Provide communication and training to HR team and all relevant Business Leaders to understand and how to use C&B tools
To succeed in this Compensation & Benefits Manager role, you should have strong time management skills with a decade's experience in HR.
- Minimum of 10 years' C&B, HR generalist, HR business partnering experience, and a minimum of five years' experience in a managerial role
- Able to work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- Strong work ethics and capable of handling confidential information
- Excellent in both verbal and written English communication skills
The leading global company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on its people. With the company's successful history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take care your career forward with this exciting Compensation & Benefits Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551