Regional C&B Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-10 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Regional C&B Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for an expert C&B who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional C&B Manager Role:
The role will focus on creating C&B strategies and executing key programs to support the business strategy, including the creation of a total rewards strategy, performing an in-depth job analysis and aligning pay grades, ensuring workforce planning and budgeting processes are synchronised, create controlling and approval matrix & structures; and designing a pay and rewards structure which supports a pay for performance culture aligned with the regional and global processes and guidelines.
- Plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures in order to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices
- Provides guidance and assistance to all locations on various employee compensation & benefit related matters
- Develops, recommends, and installs approved, new or modified plans and employee benefit policies and supervises administration of existing plans
- Develops employer branding C&B communication materials for alignment within Thailand and ASEAN
- Develops cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to company and employee
- Alignment of compensation strategy for the companies in country based on market conditions; conduct benchmark surveys in industry and/or community to determine company's competitive position in employee compensation and benefits
- Responsible for assuring thorough audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation and benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations
To succeed in the Regional C&B Manager role, you will need to have strong knowledge in strategic C&B and business acumen in each market with the ability to work collaboratively within internal matrix.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in compensation & benefits from multinational company
- Solid knowledge in statistics, strategic concepts, understand business view and able to perform operational implementation; expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in labour and tax law across ASEAN countries
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken) due to the nature of the business
- Able to work independently and act as a team leader with strong ownership
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional C&B Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.