HR Department Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 medical-and-nursing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Department Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected medical devices companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for an expert HRM who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Department Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HRM strategy and operation, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Managing Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HRM activities.
- Plan, direct, analyse, modify and coordinate human resource management activities of an organisation to maximise the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation and benefits, wage and salary statements, recruitment, personnel policies, discipline, regulatory compliance and SOP / code of conduct, legal requirement and performance appraisal
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel, provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, opportunities for promotion, termination and retirement
- Advise managers on organisational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and recommend needed changes
- Foster effective communication between employees and management
- Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise
- Plan, develop, analyse, design and implement training program and human resource development programs and strategies for employees and organisation
- Modify the human resource development activities to maximise the strategic use of human resources
- Plan, forecast and manage the project assigned by Corporate Administration Department Manager
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Managing Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 5-10 years' experience in the related field of human resource management and development or executive management level
- Good command of spoken & written English with computer literacy to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved, such as the Managing Director and business head teams, that will speak and read in the language
- Excellent problem solving and decision making
- Able to analyse and solve problems and plan ahead
- Must be a creative thinker and excellent team player
- Knowledge of Labour Law
- Coordinates special projects, including planning, research, presentation, promotions and evaluation
- Involves supervision and evaluation of work as a Manager or the equivalent
This medical devices firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Department Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.