Compensation and Benefits Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 12 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Compensation and Benefits Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected automotive company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert C&B who is a leader in their field.
About the Compensation and Benefits Manager (HRM Manager) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy and operations, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Senior Manager of C&B. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Analyse compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan in order to drive high performance and achieve strategic pay
- Evaluate, creatively design and modify benefit policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees through working with brokers and related parties
- Determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organisation’s personnel policies and practices
- Work collaboratively with a variety of people cross-function to build mutual understanding and understand departmental needs
- Perform full set of monthly payroll processing and ensure timely and accurate payroll processing with payroll vendor; ensure local statutory, tax, policy and legal compliance are met
- Perform related work as assigned
To succeed in the Compensation and Benefits Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior HR Manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resource, Engineering, Psychology, Management or related field
- Minimum five years in HR generalist experience, three years of direct experience developing and implementing C&B strategy
- Advanced proficiency level in MS Office especially MS Excel
- Skillful at facilitating the open exchange of ideas and knowledge sharing, creating a culture of open, honest communication
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience with HRIS
- Strong analytical mind and attention to details
- Results oriented; proven ability to follow through while handling multiple competing priorities
This automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compensation and Benefits Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.