HR Manager (Compensation and Benefits Specialist)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 31 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Manager (Compensation and Benefits Specialist) job has just become available at one of the most respected trading companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert C&B who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager (Compensation and Benefits Specialist) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy and HR activities delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward and HR activities.
- Conduct compensation & benefit analysis and propose solutions on various compensation & benefit issues for different business needs/industries/countries in order to ensure market competitiveness, regulatory alignment and business strategy/direction
- Perform compensation and benefits surveys with either survey provider or self-survey
- Keep up-to-date/monitor market intelligence trend on compensation and benefits as well as building/expanding relationships and networking with survey provider, market players or competitors
- Develop related compensation and benefits policy
- Understand and implement job analysis, job evaluation, salary survey/benchmarking and comparison and salary structure including benefit review
- Develop and implement compensation tools such as merit increase matrix, performance bonus guideline, incentive, commission, promotion guideline and special adjustment
- Manage and conduct payroll activity in the company
To succeed in the HR Manager (Compensation and Benefits Specialist) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Finance, Statistics or any related fields
- Six to ten years' relevant experience in compensation & benefits analyst or policy
- Ability to do project management, deadline commitment, analytical & strategic thinking, presentation skills and job priority as well as work-independency with teamwork mindset
- Detail oriented with confidentiality, time sensitivity and accuracy including sense of number
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good verbal and written communication skill both Thai and English
This trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager (Compensation and Benefits Specialist) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.