Compensation & Benefits Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 30 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Compensation & Benefits Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the VP of HRM, this is a role for an expert C&B who is a leader in their field.
About the Compensation & Benefits Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with VP of HRM. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Maintain and brush up the salary structure, lead and execute salary including incentive scheme review so as to ensure that the company is equipped with competitive total rewards scheme and leverage the company’s competitive advantage
- Able to conduct comparison of benefits in order to craft compensation plans using data and cost analysis
- Own the process of job evaluation and job description
- Administer the organisation’s benefits programs for example; retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies and etc.
- Coaches others to interpret, apply and communicate “Total Rewards” principles/policies/strategies to stakeholders
- Support total rewards within the Indochina region relating to plans and policies
- Work closely with the HR team in providing hiring guideline
- Pro-actively challenge the established organisational structure of the customer unit to drive superior performance (taking account of principles, policies & local business context)
- Work with leaders to enhance current and future functional and leadership capability needs relating to total rewards and recognition
- Work as part of cross functional/NiM CoE HR teams to develop rewards practice and process developments that enhance the HR contribution to the business
To succeed in the Compensation & Benefits Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Senior HRBP and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any related fields
- Possess at least six years of experience in HR specifically in compensation and benefits function
- Experienced in compensation & benefits, total rewards, incentive designs, recognition programs and salary structure setup and review
- Experienced in leading and managing change through the effective use of organisation design, development and business transformation techniques
- Experience in working within a matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaborating
- Retail industry experience would be advantage
This retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compensation & Benefits Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.