HR Site Manager
Salary THB170000 - THB250000 per month + variable bonus, insurance, fixed allowance, PVF
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Ratthaporn Ongchingchai
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 automotive Chonburi Chonburi TH 20000 THB 170000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Site Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global automotive based in Chonburi. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a role for a HR who is interested in global firm.
About the Site HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad people development strategy, delivering the highest HR quality service to support the growth of business.
You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
The salary range for this role is THB 170K to 250K per month + Provident fund + Fixed/Variable bonus.
- Provide strategy plan to support HR initiatives for regular activities to achieve HR global KPI and company objectives
- Ensure company rules and regulations are compliance with Labour Law, Labour Protection Act and other Laws
- Oversee the company variable monthly payroll, incentive bonus, half year-end year bonuses and merit increment
- Monitor talent acquisition results in alignment with Headcount plans and ensure source potential candidates with consistency and efficiency in company hiring process and manpower planning strategies
- Develop positive relationships between employees and company through good communication and ER activities
- Identify compensation & benefits and establish the company wage & salary structure to align with government policy
- Implement global systematic approach for identifying talented employees and developing their competencies and skills to fulfil their potential
- Handle additional tasks as required by Business Group and provide local labour law advice to top management
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
- Only Thai native
- Experience in managerial position at least seven years and above
- Full skill set of L&D, Talent Management, ER and etc.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem solving skill
- Result driven approach and dynamic
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in Automotive product. This well-recognised brand offers a good working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551