Organisation Development Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Organisation Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an OD who is a leader in their field.
About the Organisation Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire learning & development and change management strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the Head of HR.
- Manages organisational development policies, processes, programs and strategies; assesses the learning and development needs of operating departments
- Design, develop and implement performance management program
- Support company competency development framework and tools such as competency assessment
- Manage learning & development activities
- Develop, maintain and improve training materials including document, handbook, presentation with enthusiasm and innovation
- Manage training evaluation actives
- Coordinate other with other HR section and departments to support key departmental
To succeed in the Organisation Development Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR team and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of nine years’ direct experience in learning & development area and five years’ direct experience in change management is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Experience in planning for learning & development program
- Results-driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic and under pressure environment
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to nature of business
- Able to travel and work flexible schedule
This insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Organisation Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.