Compensation & Benefit Manager
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Compensation & Benefit Manager has just become available at one of the most respected professional service company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an expert C&B who is a leader in their field.
About the Compensation & Benefit Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Head of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Engages with the country CEO to gain insights into reward trends and their implications on the dynamics of the talent markets across the country/cluster
- Engages with leaders of businesses, categories and functions in the country
- Is responsible for developing local/regional reward strategies, policies, tolls and communications by aligning, to the regional/local context, the global reward solution in areas such as base pay, variable pay, benefits, salary structures, reward package and bench-marking, job evaluations and work levels, equity schemes
- Manages the reward bench-marking process in relation to defining requirements for annual/periodic analyses of competitor market pay, developing specialise surveys for particular job positions, participating in third party competitive surveys, conducting trend analysis and best practice research
- Recommends to the Head of HR budgetary parameters of allowable salary increases and line manager guidelines for merit and general increases
To succeed in the Compensation & Benefit Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior HR BP and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five year's direct experience in compensation & benefits area is required, preferably within modern pro-active organisations
- Strategic thinking
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality due to nature of job
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compensation & Benefit Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.