Professional Development Executive
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 11 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Professional Development Executive has just become available at one of the most respected professional service company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR manager, this is a role for a Learning & Development who is a leader in their field.
About the Professional Development Executive Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire training strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Regional HR Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all activities.
- Lead professional development and staffing processes
- Ensure and provide guidance on staffing and deployment
- Provide advice and understand development need
To succeed in the Professional Development Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Regional HR Manager and cohort teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five year's direct experience in HR area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in English both of verbal and written to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Strategic thinking
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the job
This professional service firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Professional Development Executive job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.