Head of Talent Acquisition
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of Talent Acquisition job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, this is a role for an expert Talent Acquisition who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire recruitment delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Business Partner Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- To lead and develop a team of talent acquisition professionals
- Define and execute the talent acquisition strategy
- Ensuring that the talent acquisition strategy is aligned to business goals
- Design and execution of market talent acquisition strategy
- Support the market talent strategy by aligning activity with Talent Management
- Accountable for the successful implementation of projects
- Ensure key stakeholders are aligned to the defined talent selection process
- Promote and foster a culture and environment
- Accountable for the successful implementation of projects within the Talent Acquisition team, engaging and motivating team members involvement and responsibilities
- Develop the internal understanding of our employer brand, ensuring consistency of communication from hiring managers to candidates across the market
To succeed in the Head of Talent Acquisition role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior HR Business Partner and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of six years’ direct experience in Talent Acquisition area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Possess successful track record experience in contributing to the creation, implementation & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit
- Experience in leading people and projects
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the job
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Talent Acquisition role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.