HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Location Pathum Thani Province
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HR Business Partner role has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing companies based in Pathum Thani. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the Business Partner Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Engages with leaders of businesses, categories and functions in the country as well as their business partner to align their expectations to the local approach on reward
- Develops local reward strategies, policies, tolls and communications by aligning, to the regional/local context, the global reward solution in areas such as base pay, variable pay, benefits, salary structures, reward package and bench marking, job evaluations and work levels, equity schemes
- Manages the reward bench marking process in relation to defining requirements for annual/periodic analyses of competitor market pay, developing specialise surveys for particular job positions, participating in third party competitive surveys, conducting trend analysis and best practise research
- Recommends to the reward director budgetary parameters of allowable salary increases and line manager guidelines for merit and general increases
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years direct experience in human resources business partner area in manufacturing business is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking
- Professional English communication skills
- Strong HR professional skills set and strong labour law knowledge
- Can work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Able to work in Pathum Thani
- Thai nationality required due to the culture of the business
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.