Head of HR - Retail
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of HR job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected retailing company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to President, this is a role for a strategic HR professional.
About the Head of HR - Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for working with Executive level according to the company's vision, mission, business direction to form HR strategic focus to support business and create organisational sustainability.
- Work closely with Executives and business unit leaders to identify organisational gaps, business needs to develop HR direction and solutions
- Build strong and sustainable organisation through company's value, culture, structure, people, rewards, communication and leadership
- Be strategic Business Partner to management team in terms of communications, leadership development, HR strategic movement, talent management, succession planning, etc.
- Manage related stakeholders in order to gain buy in and ensure that HR projects get fully support from related parties
- Drive and lead HR team while ensuring continuous improvement of HR process, system and people capability with new trend, knowledge, skills, technology necessary to perform better
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have strong leadership and stakeholders management with ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 20 years of HR experience from large organisation
- Strong in both HRM, HRD and OD with proven track record
- Strategic thinking, results-oriented with people management skills
- Comes with business acumen and ability to deal with people from different background
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and strong communication skills. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the job
This Thai conglomerate retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
*We welcome high calibre senior HR candidates whose experience are strong in HRD with ability to supervisor HRM team. The position will be offered according to candidate's background (according to the requirements above).
If you have passion to support Thai business growth, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.