HR & OD Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
Because the new business direction is moving towards matrix organisation, innovation and growth, the company is looking HR & OD Manager who can act as a change agent and lead the HR team effectively.
About the HR & OD Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be one of the key persons to drive the business change. Reporting to the Deputy GM-HR (Thai) and Regional HR in SG, your scope will cover both commercial and 2 manufacturing plants and you will lead the HR team of 10 people.
- Articulate business direction to design HR solutions from organisational design, change management, communication strategies and HR strategy and planning for both mid and long term plan
- Consult closely with and organisation’s senior leaders in order to develop and HR agenda that closely supports the overall organisation's objective
- Implement regional guideline or policy and tailor made to match with local context and labour law
- Supervise and monitor recruitment, policy, C&B, development, performance management, employee engagement and etc. with continuous improvement
- Develop and coach team members in terms of skills, business understanding and new knowledge in order to be more professional in their field
To succeed in the HR & OD Manager role, you will need to have strong communication skills, able to think strategically and lead others to the same direction. Since the new business direction is just launched, this will be a good opportunity for this role to set things up from scratch.
- At least fifteen years experience of HR professional experience
- Ability to analyse complex operation data, logical conclusion and strategy planning
- Supervisory, communication, leadership, proactive and innovative skills; team working under multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in Thai and English
- Able to speak/write in Japanese language is an added advantage
This Japanese FMCG firm needs no introduction and has been in Thailand for almost 50 years. Due to the competitive market, they are now redesigning their strategy to be more proactive and giving more value to HR to play important parts as business partners.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR & OD Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.