Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 26 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting OD Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the AVP of OD and Internal Communication, this is a role for an expert OD who is a leader in their field.
About the OD Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for challenging change management projects that would turn traditional organisational culture to self management organisation, collaboration culture and operation excellence by working closely with AVP of OD and Internal Communication and project team members.
- Be part of the team in defining current and should be organisation by collecting data from top management, key stakeholders though various channels and diagnose the key issues
- Design employee value proposition process from hire to retire
- Implement for employee engagement project
- Design strategic solutions in all area that impact to people to align with new organisational direction
- Adapt interventions to change people's attitude towards new organisational direction
- Deliver implementation through various learning methods and communication strategy to create smooth change process
- Act as change agent to gain buy in from key stakeholders and management team to ensure their understanding about implementation & their role to support the project
- Act as internal Consultant role in facilitating, coaching, observation & feedback, training and etc. to key stakeholders from middle to management team
To succeed in the OD Project Manager role, you will need to come with a well-rounded knowledge and be able to work independently and in teams.
- Minimum of six to ten years’ experience in organisational development area
- Consulting profile is open
- Self discipline and results-oriented
- Strong people management skills; assertiveness with critical thinking
- Passion to learn; open to discuss & brainstorm
- Forward thinker and good listener
- Good communications skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality; expat with direct experience are welcome
- Strong command of English to be able to work with overseas staff
This retail company is part of the leading telecommunication group in Thailand. It is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise and for stable business performance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OD Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.