Organisation Development Leader (HR Transformation)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the building and construction world is recruiting a Organisation Development Leader (HR Transformation) to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Organisation Development Leader (HR Transformation) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Organisation Development Leader (HR Transformation) to lead the change and transform the organisation to be a world class in its business and people capability.
- Work closely with business units heads such business strategy, digital transformation and emerging market and HR partners in terms of setting HR strategy, redesign organisation structure, people capability development and realign culture to support core businesses
- Build the people capability for all relevant key stakeholders/partners who impact to core business by providing practical guidance and effective methodology and tools
- Re-engineer and implement in areas such as developing platform & processes, job redesign, success profile, performance management, career development, talent and succession, employee retention and etc.
- Ability to design, execute and deliver integrated solutions to meet business direction and creating success
- Monitor and evaluate of all HR metrics where related and impact to change management for all divisions and organisation wide
To succeed in the Organisation Development Leader (HR Transformation) job, you will need to have the ability to lead and work effectively and cooperatively with all senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of experience in organisation development in a global consulting firms and/or international exposure
- Business mindset in aligning transformation objectives with the overall business strategy
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Can be independent, self-starter as well as demonstrated a sense of urgency
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills
- High interpersonal, influencing skills and leadership aspects
- Thai nationality
This company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many global awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Organisation Development Leader (HR Transformation) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.