Medical Director - Health Services & Telemedicine
Salary Allowance + Bonus + Provident fund
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1829270/001
Date posted 20 July 2022bangkok general-mgt-consultancy/operations-management 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 insurance Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected health insurance brand based in Bangkok.
About the Medical Director Role:
The Medical Director will have a responsibility for medical management, Telemedicine service as well as undertaking general medical consultations to patients in the telemedicine, clinic and other health service initiatives such as vaccination and health-check programs. The medical management responsibilities will include in service development, telemedicine service, clinical quality and governance, clinic licensing and accreditation. Salary field: Base salary per month + provident fund + allowance + bonus
- Support GM and Operation Manager in developing telemedicine and clinical services
- Design and implement clinical workflow for all telemedicine / clinical services
- Recruit, train and manage all operation manager, clinical staff including physicians, to ensure safe and effective delivery of telemedicine, clinic and health services
- Agree and integrate adjunct clinical services necessary to deliver the service (e.g. pathology, imaging, etc.)
- Propose and report against clinical performance indicators to evaluate success and monitor quality of services
- Identify the productive way to manage the services
- Responsible for the quality of care and clinical risk management in the clinic
- Accountable for overseeing the actions necessary to mitigate clinical risks in the clinic
- Escalate clinical risks and issues in telemedicine and the clinic to higher management level
- Advise on, and implement, systems and processes to ensure patient safety in the clinic and telemedicine service
- Conduct review of medical consultation notes for all doctors against validated consultation checklist to evaluate the quality of care and standards for medical records
- Implement international care standards using clinical guidelines for diagnosing and managing common medical conditions
- Develop and implement clinical audit plan to review clinical practice in accordance with international care standards
- Support Operation Manager by providing medical insight on clinical incidents and complaints
- Monitor and review and the patient feedback on doctors and identify areas for development
- Prepare monthly management reports on clinical quality and attend clinical governance and clinic performance meetings
- Hold the Doctor’s License for clinic
- Support Operations Manager to ensure compliance for MOPH clinic license
- Prepare clinical requirements for gaining Thai HA accreditation
- Prepare clinical policies and procedures required for international accreditation (e.g., JCI)
To succeed in the Medical Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Medical degree
- Experience in managing from hospital, clinic or health business at least five years
- Experience in managing telemedicine is a plus
- A history of appropriate clinical posts that ensure credibility with the medical community
- Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, both provision and commissioning
- Strong hospital management, network relationship skills to develop and expand hospital network
- An understanding of the principles of health economics and health policy.
- Fluent in English skills
This international health insurance firms need no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Medical Director job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Commercial Director (Fashion) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a planner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022A leading food & beverage company is looking for a Chief Executive Officer (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to manage operations and performance according to the policies and powers set by the Board of Directors.
Salary: THB100000 - THB250000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Senior Strategic Business Development(EV) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the new EV business based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field