Opeartions Manager (Night Market)
Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per month + +Bonus+Social insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 60000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are now looking for Operations Manager (x1 vacancy) to run overall operations for night market that will launch the beginning of next year. The working hour for this role is 15.00 - 00.00 daily from Wednesday to Sunday.
About the Operations Manager (Night Market) Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead all operations, tenants and activities, also development of the event. You will lead and organise the tenants also maintain the relationship and network with travelling agency, organisers, contractors and venues.
The salary range for this role is THB60,000 – THB100,000 per month + Bonus + Social Insurance.
- Overall management responsibility for the market and events inside the market; organising, producing and development of the market
- Deal and manage the tenants and make the good relationship with the existing tenants
- Conduct the events for our partners and organisers
- Maintain the relationship/ network and liaison with supporting associations, seminar organisers, contractors and venues
- Manage staff performance, staff coaching and ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Handle cross-functional and cross shops communication with head office
- Develop and implement the retail sales and operations strategies to achieve customer satisfaction
- Understand the market and provide qualitative feedback
- Develop and implement business strategies that maximises the retail profit
- Handle customer enquires
To succeed in this Operations Manager (Night Market) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with CFO and teams across boarders and external parties especially marketing and execution team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economic, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- At least five years' experience in community, shopping centre or retail business
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Strong operational & sales skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Pro-active and outgoing; self-initiative
- Self-motivated, presentable, well-organised with good interpersonal skills
- Maintain good professional working relationship with internal/external parties
This leading company positions itself as an expert in banking field, and now they want to run the business for the night market and become one of the tourist’s attraction
If you have a successful track record of marketing, brand strategy and enjoy working in a start-up environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Operations Manager (Night Market) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551