Head of Operations (QSR)
Salary Benefits + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 retail Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A well-known franchise coffee brand is looking for a Head of Operations (x1 vacancy) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will manage and set up the operations also report directly to CEO. In this job, you will work closely with the brand owner in the first stage and make sure that all operations can run smoothly after launching the first store in Thailand.
About the Head of Operations Role:
In this franchise business, your responsibility is to come up with the new creative idea and utilise it effectively. You will also take the lead providing direction to marketing activities, including brand management, market research and promotions. You can feel the sense of ownership and control the direction of this business.
The salary range for this role is: Salary Field: THB 200,000 – 300,000 + Allowance
- Oversee, plan, direct and control overall performance of brand operations to achieve operational goals and business objectives
- Identify current challenges and solutions as well as opportunities for improvement in accordance with the overall corporate strategy
- Formulate policies and strategic plans to manage daily operations as well as future growth and expansion
- Recommend approaches, initiatives and partnership opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Understand market and customer insights in order to deliver superior total customer experience management; in/out-store & online
- Lead, develop and follow up with Heads, Area Managers and Brand Managers to ensure operational performance and people development plans are kept on track
- Lead, develop, and follow up implementation of strategic projects and activities in accordance with operational excellence initiatives
To succeed in Head of Operations job, you will need to have critical thinking breeds creative thinking, which in turn solves problems.
- 10 years' experience in Operations Management, including experience in General Manager position, preferably in restaurant or food chain business
- Experience in managing business with full accountability of P&L, sales, operations, people, marketing, finance, etc.
- Possess leadership quality in strategic vision, analytical thinking, business & financial acumen, and talent management
- Make sound business decision based on data and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and key stakeholders management
This company is a new franchise restaurant in Thailand, but the brand is supported by one of the biggest public company, they have the vision and passion in food and beverage. Also, the owners own some financial services company in Thailand as well.
If you have a successful track record of operations and enjoy working in a new place where you can share your idea directly to top management, you can take your career forward with this existing Head of Operations role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551