Head of Retail Operations (Luxury Retail)
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Provident Fund, Medical Check, Allowance and Approximately 3 months for the bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Head of Retail Operations job (1x vacancy) in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading shopping centres. Your main responsibility is developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results.
About the Head of Operations (Luxury Retail) Role:
Reporting to the management team, you will use all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store. Included are labour scheduling, monthly status report, quarterly business review, cash management and inventory management.
Salary range: THB200,000 –300,000 per month + Provident Fund, Medical Check, Allowance and Approximately 3 months for the bonus
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store staffs to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Demonstrates a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set an example for the store team
- Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement
- Utilises existing tools to identify and prioritise communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately to ensure effective store operations
- Constantly monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements
- Ensures and is accountable for adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for all staffs and part time staffs.
- Regularly uses discretion in accessing external resources to support store operations and to execute district and regional initiatives
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community in which the store lives.
- Ensures staffs adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with store team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs, and concerns
- Actively manages staffs by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve staff performance
- Manages ongoing staffs performance using performance management tools to support organisational objectives
- Recognises and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organisational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative, and imperatively methods of recognition
- Utilises and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where all partners are valued and respected
To succeed in this Head of Operations (Luxury Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to Integrate, Formulate and Execute Personalised Omni-Channel Marketing Strategies: Marketing Communications, multi-channel campaign management, and Customer Loyalty
- Bachelor or Master Degrees in economic, finance, business administration or related field
- At least seven years of managerial experience in shopping centre or retail business
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor the team
- Strong commercial & business senses
- Organisation and planning skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Excellent communication and negotiation proficiency
- Having leadership skills
This leading company positions itself as an expert in neighbourhood shopping centres which provide products and services for the everyday needs of it customers.
If you have a successful track record of management level, operations store management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Operations (Luxury Retail) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551