Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 retail Bangkok TH THB 180000 220000 220000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A luxury retailer is recruiting a General Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this General Manager job, you will lead the team of sales and support marketing to manage the stores for sales and operational plan.
About the General Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the management team, you will lead all sales and operation activities and manage teams across region. As the General Manager, you will be in charge of overall sales, operational management and the policy of product and brand partners.
Salary Range: THB180000 - THB220000 per month Excellent Benefits
- Responsible for delivering annual sales and profit targets
- Prepare boutique budgets, forecasts and management reports
- Analyse and prepare competitor analysis reports
- Develop strategies to improve retailer performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brand partners
- Manage the relationships with brand partners including negotiation of contracts, management of commission structures, Return on investment on co-operative marketing opportunities and etc.
- Monitor and manage the inventory levels to the required targets
- Work closely with the boutique managers in identifying the right merchandise mix for the respective boutiques
- Organising and overseeing all store ongoing maintenance and service to ensure boutiques remain at a high standard
To succeed in the General Manager role, you will need to manage all sales and operations tasks. This involves taking responsibility for revenue, target sales, inventory, managing costs, boutiques renovations, staff development and increase profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of twelve to fifteen years of experience in the retail or restaurant function
- Resourceful, energetic and passionate to drive initiatives
- Business acumen and understanding of the retail products
- Analyse a problem skillfully, formulate a logical rationale for the decision and take action
- Consider the impact and implications on other components of the organisation when making decisions
- Create and maintain a cooperative and motivating team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals
This leading luxury retailer has been operating for many years. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551