Operations Manager - Security Services
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 utilities 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
For this Operations Manager role, you will be based in Bangkok and will join your service team to major clients across Thailand but mainly in central Bangkok Area.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the General manager and peers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all Security Service-related activities, including Tasks (brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions).
• Manage and improve service quality and ensure that the operational requirements meet client needs and carried out in accordance with agreed service contracts and assignment instructions
• Lead Branch Managers and provide guidance and support to ensure their procedure compliance and best practices at all time
• Develop new contract and start up working procedure and in responsible for customer’s complaint management and Promote business performance in the designated Zone/Area by identifying and planning to develop new customers and maintain existing customers
• Control the overall expenditure of the department, ensuring each budget target is achieved by closely monitoring site expenditure, as well as monitor the payment of bills and liaisons with Credit Control Manager on customer payment problems
• Develop new services, methodology and systems of work so as to provide a competitive and effective services and Cooperate with other department in order to manage operation staff and communicate any internal issue
• Bachelor’ degree in related field
• More than five years' Operation experience in service field
• A background in security service solution would be a plus
• Strong Business acumen and people management skill
• Good command of English due to nature of the business
• Own car and open for travelling
This leading professional Security Service firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a proven track record of business success, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused Operation Management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operations Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.