Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-09 fashion 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Store Manager job opportunity has been made available at a luxury retail firm in Thailand.
About Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Role:
You will manage and coach your team into building sustainable Client relationships, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the company promise. As a Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the brand. You will lead and develop the store team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching. You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store’s goals. You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your store’s operations and budget.
Team Management and Development:
- Develop Managers to ensure their teams deliver the company promise to every client, through demonstrating and modelling
- Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and those of their team, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans
- Organise the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions
- Manage and coach Managers into managing and developing their own team
Client and Business Development:
- Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders
- Maximise the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalising on all available support (visual merchandising, training, events, country office team etc.) and fostering synergies between categories
- Build a loyal clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools
- Establish a client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve client repurchase objectives
- Be the voice of the store in your country by understanding business and local market to suggest actions and recommendations
- Act as a Brand ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand in relevant local activities (networking, PR)
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- In multi-store markets, develop relationships with surrounding Store Manager to optimise business opportunities and client experience
- Role model on selling and floor management
- Lead by example on the floor, understand the clients’ needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends
- Ensure business opportunities are maximised through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support as well as ensuring company Promise standards are achieved
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot and coach your team supervisor into coaching their own teams
- Ensure policies, standards and company procedures are communicated and implemented
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
To succeed in this role, you must have good command in spoken and written Thai and English to communicate effectively with the proficient stakeholders.
- Minimum eight years' experience in luxury fashion or retail business in customer service/relation or sales (preferable)
- Great personality, service-minded, good attitude, active, strong leadership, great in people management and passionate in fashion
The company is a leader in the luxury industry. It currently has stores worldwide with future plans to expand in all markets. The company is now active in all creative worlds and continues its longstanding relationship with the world of cinema, art and design, which have deeply impacted its history.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Store Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.