Operation Manager/Director - Food Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 25 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A strong food retailer is looking for a talented Operation Manager/Director - Food Retail in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all operation functions.
About the Operation Manager/Director - Food Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all operation activities, including sales, people management and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and ensure execution of operating standards that optimise returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits
- Analyse and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking
- Developing and recommending operating plan, training budget and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations
- Ensure good public relations efforts as requires enhancing and preserving a good company image
- Participate in key decision making with the Executive Team
- Oversee capital expenditure budgets/projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager/CEO
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure and achieve target
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps
- Provide input to Operations team on local programs to maximise sales growth
- With the agreement of the appropriate Human Resources Manager and General Manager, take appropriate employment actions to ensure quality of management and proper staffing levels
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures / systems and operational manual
- Coach, counsel and develop Operations team in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans
- Evaluate and ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development
- Utilise a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards
- Ensure successes of “Customer Focus” processes, i.e. customer's experience, customer’s complaints, customer service etc.
- Champion product quality and customer services.
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in this role.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
- At least five years experience in management of store operations
- Excellence knowledge / experience in food / retail business Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting
- Knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits
- Strong skill in driving for results
- Strong in people management and development
This company is much more than food retail company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Operation Manager/Director - Food Retail with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.