Club General Manager - Lifestyle Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 10 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding lifestyle retailer is looking for a talented Club General Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the lifestyle retail market and be responsible to ensure the club is effectively controlled and managed financially and pre-determined targets are achieved on a monthly basis.
About the Club General Manager - Lifestyle Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will contribute to the development and management of the operation, marketing and sales strategy for the business.
- Further develop, implement and manage overall club strategy, working closely with Operations Director to produce accurate budgeting and on time reporting
- Ensure relevant team members have access to the necessary financial information to allow them to do their job effectively
- Ensure all company policies as outlined in relevant manuals, are adhered to within the club
- Play an active role in developing the standards of both product and service delivery in the club
- Continually look for ways to improve the efficiency of the club
- Offer full support to the Sales Manager in facilitating the sales process within the club
- Develop a strong link with the sales team and ensure full support provided at all times
- Ensure a high level of communication with club members and team members at all times (communicate with other fellow Club General Managers to ensure consistency across the brand)
- Ensure team participation in club operations activities to fully understand and keep up to date with product offering
- Ensure member information is handled in line with the privacy guidelines and maintain strict confidentiality to ensure it is not disclosed to any third party
- Maintain awareness of current member retention statistics, educate other team members on the importance of member retention and continually aim to retain all members
- Maintain awareness of current sales performance statistics, educate other team members on the importance of membership sales and continually aim to maximise all sales opportunities
- Ensure achievement of club targets
- Ensure all necessary accounting procedures are followed within the club
- Ensure all accounting information reaches active central within agreed time-frames
- Authorise all purchase orders in line with guidelines
- Compile and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Produce accurate budgeting as required
- Ensure established system procedures are followed and administrative processes are updated as required
To succeed in the Club General Manager - Lifestyle Retail role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and manage the operations and marketing team and maintain relationship and develop business strategy.
- Minimum five years experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through leadership pipeline
- Experience in corporate sales is a must
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of country level employee relations
- Understanding of health and fitness industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate knowledge of customer relationship management(CRM) database
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English
The successful Club General Manager - Lifestyle Retail will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and new experiences.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Club General Manager - Lifestyle Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.