Operations Manager - Retail Business
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The primary focus area of the Operations Manager is the maximisation of sales and trading performance across the allocated region and/or individual unit’s levels and the establishment and monitoring of operational standards within the units.
About the Operations Manager - Retail Business Role:
The Operations Manager is accountable to ensure the shops growth and profitability within the company owned shops based in Thailand.
- Maintain, at all times the highest standards of personal conduct, ethics and appearance
- Ensure compliance with company values
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as required by senior management
- Engage, inspire and coach his/her team to deliver business results
- Maximise shops sales and profitability of all units within the country
- Identify, establish and implement shop promotions/key initiatives designed to maximise sales for the operation in coordination with cross functions
- Deliver consistent operating standards in accordance with the shop product standard, ESP, customer service and financial audits
- Coordination and execution of individual business reviews/audits with Operations Director
- Responsible for PEAK process of his/her area in liaison with Operations Director
- Participate in shop network planning and assist in site selection, SBE submission, layout design and new shop openings
- Understand his/her market and people to build and implement short-term and long-term business strategy
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business.
- Degree holder in any field
- Five years experience in successfully leading, motivating and influencing others; must have a solid experience on leading F&B operations team
- Understand and could analyse PNL in depth to come out action plan
- Ability to gather, analyse and interpret complex financial and commercial information and translate into profitable business returns
- Ability to achieve results while building long term relationships through the employment of strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Good command of English
- Ambition to succeed
- Flexible in the working hours
The successful Operations Manager - Retail Business will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.