Chief Commercial Officer (Based in Laos)
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + accommodation + fuel / car allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-02 media Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding media, event organiser and consulting services is looking for a talented Chief Commercial Officer (Based in Laos) (x1 vacancy) in Vientiane, Laos. In this job, your main responsibility is to manage all business segments including media, marketing agency, event organiser, restaurant & academic international school.
About the Chief Commercial Officer (Based in Laos) Role:
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for all projects of all business segments. You will provide strategic advice and consult to the clients also participate in the event in order to lead team to deliver service to customers, maintain customer relationship and managing business development.
The salary range for this role is THB150k – 200k per month + accommodation+ fuel / car allowance.
- Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the organisation in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals
- Lead development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost effective customer acquisition and market demand generation
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimises a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives. Including, for example: individual and corporate sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Develop a strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth
- Take ownership of the customers and the customer interface with the company’s product and service offering, making sure that all functions of the organisation are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
To succeed in the Chief Commercial Officer (Based in Laos) job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Managing Director.
- University degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience/training; advanced degree preferred
- Five or more years-experience in a Sales and Marketing leadership role, with media experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing AND executing successful commercialisation strategies
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Outstanding sales management skill
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
This company is growing media, event organiser and consulting services. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Commercial Officer (Based in Laos) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551