Head of Marketing (Food Retail)
Salary Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 350000 450000 450000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A global chain service restaurant is looking for a Head of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take an important role. Report directly to CEO. In this job, you will lead a team of Product Marketing, Marketing Communication, Product Innovation and Product Development team. This new brand is not existed in Thailand yet, but they are going establish and launch this global brand in this year.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
Due to the new business expansion plan, the Head of Marketing will play a key role in the leading company’s marketing efforts, responsible for providing guidance to marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating marketing plans to those involved, building awareness and positioning for company’s brands. The salary range for this role is THB350,000 – 450,000 per month + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Devise an effective marketing strategy and develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan
- Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment
- Define and co-ordinate marketing programs for demand creation with operations team
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting
- Implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies
- Develop and enhance CRM processes and technologies (at later stage)
- Work with operations team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with operations strategy
- Utilize critical market and competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy for each product category
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services
- Instigate product innovations to lead and capture market trends as well as support market demand
- Recruit and select new members of marketing team, including managing, motivating and inspiring team to consistently meet or exceed planned objectives
To succeed in Head of Marketing job, you will need to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organisation, working closely with operations and other cross-functional departments to generate and achieve sales target and maximise profits.
- At least 10 years' marketing in product/brand management as well as communications
- At least five years' working experience in Quick Service Restaurant or Food Service Restaurant
- Experience in managing business with full accountability of P&L, sales, people, marketing, finance, etc.
- Product/brand management with strong analytical thinking and creativity
- Research and consumer intelligence and insights
- Branding and marketing communications
- Proven record and success with revenue growth and profitability
This company has many businesses under their big umbrella but they want to expand the food retail and restaurant which already existed in many countries in Asia and they have their own efficient management system developed.
If you have a successful track record of marketing and enjoy working in a new place where you can share your idea directly to top management, you can take your career forward with this existing Head of Marketing role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551