Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 new-media-and-internet Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Managing Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one high potential Prop-Tech company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO SEA, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Managing Director Role:
The Managing Director involves in a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation. You will be working to manage operations,develop business and increase profitability for Thailand in the region. This role would suit someone who enjoys facing role and the challenge of growing the business. If fast paced start-up environments and complete ownership of deliverable excites you, you'll be at home here.
The salary range for this role is THB 200K - 300K per month + insurance.
- Take charge for managing all operations within the country; this involves taking responsibility of supply playbook, marketing playbook, demand & operation playbook, and country P&L
- Takes on full P&L accountability of the country office
- Agreeing quarterly and annual budgets by producing a detailed quarterly and annual business operating plan are tasks a Managing Director may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash to coordinate and develop all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved
- To recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring and possibly mentoring and training
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies
- Produce business performance reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
To succeed in the Managing Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the regional leadership team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree minimum or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications. A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports
- Have a strong understanding of how business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- You have at least been involve in a country leadership/managing role for a large internet start-up. Experience of working in the real estate, hospitality, retail and other related spaces will be preferred
- You have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
- You are excited to commit to building a homegrown billion dollar company and are flexible with travel plans as we aim to continue leading in the country
This start-up is much more than a property technology company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551