General Manager/Chief of Operations
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Bonus + Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 21 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-20 property-and-housing Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province Sukhumvit TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As the General Manager/Chief of Operations (x1 vacancy), you will design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures and set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
About the General Manager/Chief Of operations - Real Estate Role:
This vital role as General Manager or Chief of Operations will oversee daily operations of the company and work of executives (IT, marketing, sales, finance and etc.). The role will assist CEO in all related matters that supports the business and lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication. Directly reporting to the CEO/owner, The salary range for this role is THB100K - 150K per month + bonus + group insurance.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, marketing, sales, finance and etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fund-raising ventures in future
To succeed in this role, you will need to participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances and etc.) and manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Preference towards BSc/BA in Business Administration/Real Estate Development or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience in a Senior Role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing and etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Preferably has real estate related background for more than 5 years
This is a leading private luxury real estate developer in Thailand, established over 12 years ago. The business is led by an experienced team of professionals, a strong capital base, extensive real estate industry knowledge, superior design and development execution capabilities to deliver quality properties in Thailand.
If you are looking for career advancement and new challenges with strong sense of leadership in dynamic working environment, this General Manager/Chief of Operations role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551